|Mancow's Commandments for radio personalities|
1. Thou shalt never endanger (or kill) listeners.
2. Racism is always a dumb idea.
3. Complacency on the inside loses listeners from the outside. Work at your art.
4. Contests must always be straightforward. (Being too cute with contests can be costly.)
5. Advertisers pay you. They are your friends.
6. Have a delay button (preferably 20 seconds or more) and when in doubt, use it.
7. Don't dis someone's religion (and extremist groups donít represent any religion - they attempt to hijack them). Defining extremist groups prevents them from harming religion.
8. Don't let anyone curse in your studio, ever. Get them out of that habit. If they are comfortable with cursing, it can someday accidentally get on the radio.
9. Instruct guests on your radio standards so they don't get you in trouble.
10. Do good. (We're not on earth to mark time. We're here to make a difference.)
|Mancow Wins Peter Lisagor Award|
|Mancow Returns to San Francisco Airwaves|
|Foundation For Responsible Radio|
|Here a Cow - There a Cow - Everywhere a 'Mancow'|
| Mancow on Childhood Smells|
| Fly Your Freak Flag!|
|View All the Videos|